Found Word Processors for Xenix!

Ted Goldstein du4 at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Sat Oct 20 07:03:55 AEST 1990

Thank You!

I have received a number a very helpfull letters informing me that
WordPerfect and MS Word are both available for Xenix. I will contact
the companies for hardware requirements, and check Unix mags for
mailorder sources.
A great big thank you to :
                               Dick Reichenbach
                               Chip Rosenthal
                               Andy R. Ihlenfeldt
                               Paul Warren
                               Dave Hammond
                               Frank C. Paterra
                               Steve ? (n8emr)

Thanks again for you help . . .
Ted Goldstein                            E-mail: du4 at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Network and Systems Admninistrator       Phone : (317) 494-9070
Purdue University School of Technology   Office: Knoy Hall, Rm G009
Philosophy's alright, when you have a house to think about it in-Arlo Guthrie