Great Plains for UNIX users?

Tom Betz betz at marob.masa.com
Sat Sep 15 08:13:25 AEST 1990

We have been using Great Plains Accounting software since it
first came out for the Apple ///;  that's a long time.  We just
discovered that they had gone and ported it to UNIX without
telling us!  (I asked them about it a couple years ago, they said
they had no plans to do any such thing...)

This one communications glitch aside, we always found Great
Plains to be an excellent company and their products to be
excellent software.  Still, better safe than sorry...

I'm looking for feedback from anyone on the Net using Great
Plains for UNIX, particularly for 386 XENIX.  Is it as good and
as well-supported as their earlier offerings? Please email; if
there is sufficient interest, I'll summarize to the Net.

Thanks.