Performance Monitor for Xenix

Bob Barker barker at wd0gol.WD0GOL.MN.ORG
Sun Apr 14 17:32:34 AEST 1991

I am in need of a performance monitor for SCO Xenix.

I use u386mon all the time for ISC Unix and love it.  I'm looking for
something like it that understands the Xenix kernel.

I noticed in the README file that came with u386mon that there is
something called mon386 written by jct!jct which is a monitor for
Xenix, but I can't locate it in any archive that I have access to
(no ftp here :-( ) and I can't find a path to a machine "jct".

Can any kind soul help me out?

Thanks!

-Bob