tex/metafont for xenix 2.0?

Dennis Fleming fleming at
Wed Feb 13 11:17:33 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb12.231433.13640 at nntp-server.caltech.edu> gwoho at nntp-server.caltech.edu (g liu) writes:
>is there tex/metafont for xenix 2.0?

TurboTex is a C source version of TeX.  It supposed compiles straight
onto MSDOS, Unix sys V for 68000and BSD 4.3.  I once faint heartedly
tried to compile it on my Xenix system,  but it didnt work at first.
I dont remember why.   In any case you should be able to hack something out.
I got my copy through Austin Code Works.  Sorry, I dont have the address
handy,  but you can get their address in most Byte or Dr Dobbs mags.

	Dennis Fleming
	Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering
	University of Calif., Irvine