tex/metafont for xenix 2.0?

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:16:39 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb12.231433.13640 at nntp-server.caltech.edu> gwoho at nntp-server.caltech.edu (g liu) writes:
>is there tex/metafont for xenix 2.0?

I don't know what the capabilities of your xenix are, but I have compiled the
TeX3.0 sources on Xenix/386 rel 2.3.2.  I used gcc as the compiler.  I think I
have compiled it under cc also.  There is a trnalation from web (the original
language) to C.  The source file set is huge.  I will be making the /386
binaries available after a little more testing.  Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at vela.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at vela.UUCP             |