Altos 1086 and Xenix 3.4b

Neil Stratford uad1127 at dircon.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 02:45:54 AEST 1991

I have a Altos 1086 with Xenix 3.4b that I'm stuck with.

I have been trying to compile the following:-

compress , pcomm1.2 , xcmalt , ckermit

Without much success ( :-( ).  If anyone has successfully compiled
any of these, please mail me how you did it!!

I'm also hoping to put elm and nn on this Altos, and would appreciate
any help with what you did to make that work on your Altos!

I will gladly summarise in this group, if any interest is shown.

If people have compiled any public domain software successfully
on an Altos 1086 (especially if it was a real pain!) please
mail me and I will post it as well!! (And maybe try it out myself!!)

Thanks in advance!!

Neil Stratford

uad1127 at dircon.co.uk