Mcvert problems

Joel Kirsh jkirsh at contact.uucp
Thu May 9 12:38:03 AEST 1991

First of all, my thanks to all those who replied suggesting that we get
mcvert to handle all those files on comp.binaries.mac.

Now the problem(s) begin:
mcvert runs without complaint, but the verbose output tells me that:

Converting     CassetteLa                     type = "    ", author = "    "

it hasn't picked up the type or author information from the binhex'd
file.  Needless to say, when one downloads such an orphan from the
'frame to the Mac, the MacOS doesn't know what kind of file it is.

Again, help/suggestions by Email appreciated.

Joel