Unix utilities for handling comp.binaries.mac files?

Joel Kirsh jkirsh at contact.uucp
Tue May 7 06:07:05 AEST 1991

[My apologies if this is a second post ... I _think_ the first one died]

I'm a user of a public access Unix (actually Xenix) machine, and we (fairly)
regularly receive Binhex'd files in comp.binaries.mac.  Can someone point
me (us) to Unix/Xenix utilities that will take the c.b.m files (sometimes
in multiple parts) and convert them to Mac files *before* downloading?

This is broadly cross-posted, so Email replies preferred.

Thanks for your help,
Joel