SCO Xenix + VP/ix + WPerf5.1?

Bob Stearns is at athena.cs.uga.edu
Wed May 22 09:25:19 AEST 1991

I am upgrading a client (his choice, not mine) from a DOS to Xenix 3.3 from
SCO. I have run the Word Perfect install process under VP/ix to completion
with no errors. Unfortunately, when WP tries to come up, I get the message
WP.FIL not found' and the session hangs completely. I must then go back to
another session as root and cancel the VP/ix session.

If you have successfully gotten WP5.1 to run under VPIX under SCO Xenix I
would appreciate some hints, pointers and any other information you would
like to share. Thanks in advance

Bob Stearns; Specialized (and Workstation) Systems Support Group;
University Computing and Networking Services, University of Georgia.