Altos 586 Worth?

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.ferranti.com
Sat May 18 03:39:54 AEST 1991

In article <1991May17.045655.11152 at compu.com> fr at compu.com (Fred Rump from home) writes:
> How about a hundred bucks to be kind. We simply tell the customer to trash
> them when they upgrade to real computers.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

How about donating them to someone? A school or something? Give them away
to the poor kid down the street with a Commodore 64? I'm still utterly
flabbergasted at the tendency for companies to trash perfectly good
equipment just because they don't need it any more. And at the same time
there are people willing to pay several tens of dollars for a CP/M box
just so they can call local BBSes with more than a 40 line screen.
--
Peter da Silva; Ferranti International Controls Corporation; +1 713 274 5180;
Sugar Land, TX  77487-5012;         `-_-' "Have you hugged your wolf, today?"