Tandy Xenix 3.2 development system needed

Jean-Pierre Radley jpr at jpradley.jpr.com
Mon May 13 13:24:14 AEST 1991

In article <qBBi21w164w at rhutch.UUCP> john at rhutch.UUCP (John Strittmatter) writes:
>I recently bought a Tandy 6000 with Xenix 3.2.  I'd like to set this up to
>do uucp and usenet work, but I understand that I need the development
>package to get the uucp and news programs.  Apparantly Tandy is no longer
>distributing this.  Does anyone have one for sale?

The communications programs - cu, uucp, &c. - , are part of the Core
distribution of Tandy's Xenix, not the Development package.

And Tandy never had any of the news software, nor did any other vendor.
It's PD stuff, although these days, SCO makes a compiled Bnews available.

Jean-Pierre Radley   Unix in NYC   jpr at jpr.com   jpradley!jpr   CIS: 72160,1341