sendmail on SCO Xenix

Vadim G. Antonov avg at hq.demos.su
Fri Aug 31 02:38:35 AEST 1990

In article <86 at siva.UUCP> jjr at siva.UUCP ( Joe Rackelmann ) writes:
>Has anyone gotten sendmail working under SCO Xenix?

	I've ported the sendmail from 4.3 BSD tape to XENIX 386 (2.3.2).\
	It was not a trivial action because of bugs (incompatibilites?)
	in SCO STREAMS TCP (by Lachman & Convergent Tech.).
	Yet another feature I've added - a full 8-bit transparency
	(may be useful for European guys). This code is ported now
	under Interactive ix/386 and back to VAX under BSD.

	I could send it to you (or to anybody who wants to get it).

	Vadim.