anon-FTP site?

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.sbs.com
Tue Dec 11 13:52:58 AEST 1990

thostr at stud.cs.uit.no (Thomas Strandenaes) writes:

>Will there ever be a FTP site with "The Offical Ported Xenix Software"

Yes, we're working on it. BTW: That's "The Official SCO Ported Software
Compendium". It has no connection with The Santa Cruz Operation whatsoever
other than in name.

>is a anon-UUCP site online, but...but...

Anomaly is currently anonymous UUCP only.

We will be adding anonymous FTP very soon. Hopefully, sometime in January
or early February. If all goes well. Barring any major problems. And the
bank gets off its ass and gives us a closing date on our capital loan.

Anomaly's IP address will be (should be): 192.76.250.2

MD
--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --