bus mouse under '386 XENIX

Jon Boede jon at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Sat Dec 8 09:40:53 AEST 1990

I installed an Imsi bus mouse (microsoft mouse clone) on IRQ5 on my machine but
I don't think that XENIX is finding it... I didn't give it a base address and
Imsi tech. support just shrugged their shoulders when I called them.

I have a '386 running XENIX 2.3.3.  The mouse works find when I bring the box
up on <cough> DOS.  Please e-mail me if you know what the base address should
be or what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks,
Jon
--
Jon Boede    jon at bodedo.ucm.org  ...!{the-world}!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!bodedo!jon
7117 Wood Hollow #1013, People's Republic of Austin, TX  78731  +1 512 346-3142