SCO XENIX 386 2.3.2 ARCnet Drivers

Paul Telles paul at manapua.pubnet.com
Sun Dec 2 07:00:16 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of any programs/drivers that will allow a SCO XENIX system
to provide sessions on an ARCnet-based Novell V2.15 network?  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

						--Paul

P.S.  Please reply to one of the addresses listed below.
--
' )  )          //   "I'm the last survivor of a dead culture, and I don't
INET: paul at pubnet.com MCI: 0004002682 at mcimail.com