Bnews 2.11 and SCO Unix

Kory Hamzeh kory at avatar.avatar.com
Mon Dec 3 18:13:23 AEST 1990

I'm trying to build BNEWS 2.11 under SCO Unix 3.2.2 and its not going well.
I can't even get all of the programs to build. I tried using the Xenix
executables, but when I try to post news, inews complains with:

	inews: Directory permission problem in /tmp

This is very frustrating, I must have spent about 8 hours to far.

If anyone has built BNEWS 2.11 under SCO unix, can you please send me
you Localize.sh/defs.h/Makefile/etc.. ?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
--kory

Kory Hamzeh             UUCP: avatar!kory or ..!uunet!avatar!kory
                    INTERNET: kory at avatar.com