GNU Make

Steven M. List itkin at mrspoc.Transact.COM
Tue Nov 27 11:09:06 AEST 1990

Has anyone successfully built the GNU Make on SCO XENIX V/386 2.3.x?
I can compile and load it (cc or gcc), but it core dumps when I try to
run it.  I can't afford a lot of time mucking with it, so thought I'd
see if anyone's been more successful than I have! %^}

Steven