Serial printer woes

Greg Richter 2XS greg at bluemtn
Fri Nov 16 10:12:05 AEST 1990

We have an Okidate 393 running at 9600 baud through an Anvil multiport
serial card.  Works fine, but crashes during the printing of big jobs.

We have tried a bunch of things, talked to SCO, etc.  We are hopefully
missing something very basic, that we overlooked.  Any ideas people ?

- Greg

Please respond via email, if possible.  I don't get into this group often
enough.  Thanks!

--
A fly can't bird but a bird can fly -    |
Ask me a question and I reply,           | Greg Richter