badtrk,awk,df all hang a 386SX system.

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Sat Oct 20 12:16:09 AEST 1990

In article <336 at infopro.UUCP> david at infopro.UUCP (David Fiedler) writes:
>In article <11320001 at hpwin052.HP.COM>, graham at hpwin052.HP.COM (Graham McMahon) writes:
>> I am trying to help a friend install version V2.2.1 onto a 386SX.
>> This system is configured with 1 Meg. RAM & 40 Meg. disc.

Old age is getting to me - in my first response to this I overlooked
some of the important facts - like the version number.

You don't say what machine you are putting this on but I remember
we put support for at least the Compaq SX machine into release
2.2.3. This may be applicable to all SX machines. Not a guarantee,
just a dim remembrance.

--
Roger Knopf                                "Alas, poor Schoenberg; whose
SCO Consulting Services			   aesthetic is perhaps too fine to be