new version of TCP on Xenix ?

Nirad Sharma exnirad at brolga.cc.uq.oz.au
Sun Oct 7 14:54:34 AEST 1990

In my travels around the net to find the best way on attaching PCs over the
ethernet to my Xenix machine I have directed towards the conclusion that
running SCO's TCP/IP for Xenix is the way to go. I received a response
recently, however, stating that there was a new release of TCP runtime. Is this
true? If so, ...

	1. What is its version # ?
	2. How is it different to the previous version that is being marketed ?
	3. Is it more stable ? I've heard of problems with the current older
	   release.
	4. Will it run on an MCA (PS/2) machine e.g. Ps/2 model 80 ?
	5. Is it true that the older TCP development doesn't run with it ? If
	   not, when is the accompanying upgrade to the dev sys for TCP scheduled ?

Any answers to these questions would be gratefully accepted.

Nirad Sharma (exnirad at brolga.cc.uq.oz.au)
Continuing Education Unit
The University of QUeensland
AUSTRALIA