fax for SCO

Hin Oey hin at tnoibbc.UUCP
Thu Oct 25 17:33:15 AEST 1990

If anybody has had experience with a fax for SCO unix/xenix,
please let me know. I am interested in either a fax card in
the machine or a serial connection to an external fax
machine.
Regards,
Hin Oey
---
Institute TNO for Building Materials and Structures (TNO-IBBC)
Hin Oey                 Expert Systems Group            PO BOX 49
tel: +31 15 842018      UUCP  : ..!hp4nl!tnoibbc!hin    2600 AA  Delft
fax: +31 15 843990      USENET: hin at tnoibbc             The Netherlands