fsanalyze

neal at mnopltd.UUCP neal at mnopltd.UUCP
Tue Oct 2 11:38:53 AEST 1990

->Version 4.1, Patchlevel 0, is available on 'anomaly'. Part of the Makefile
->is as follows:
->
->---
->
->## File System type - Use the first definition for derivatives of the old
->## AT&T file system, including Version 7, System III, and System V
->## releases 2 and 3, and XENIX.  Use the second definition for derivatives
->FS = FS_ATT
->
->## Operating system type - This definition is used for OS-dependencies within
->## a given file system.  Use OS_ATT or OS_BSD if none of the other definitions
->## apply.
->#OS = OS_ATT
->OS = OS_XENIX_286 #  (use _ATT for XENIX/386)
->
->---
->
->We have used these definitions, in conjuction with the 2.3.2 devsys, to
->cleanly compile the program.
->
->We can make a binary available for you to UUCP if you cannot get the program
->to compile cleanly on your system.

I appreciate the effort, but could you save us all some effort and note in
your archive listings software which does not compile with the SCO compiler
and requires the gnu compiler?