Mail troubles at SCO Tech Support

Ross Oliver rosso at sco.COM
Tue Oct 2 10:53:57 AEST 1990

For the past few days, we in the SCO Technical Support
department have been having some trouble receiving mail
sent to sco!support (support at sco.com) from outside the
company.  If you have sent mail to that address within
the past week or so, and have not heard from us, you
might want to send your message again.  We usually
acknowledge all messages to sco!support within 24 hours,
so if you have not received a response after several days,
please send your message again.  We hope to have the problems
ironed out soon, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Ross Oliver
Technical Support
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.