SCO VP/ix and DOS 3.3 Drives

Kean Johnston kean at pscnet.UUCP
Sat Oct 13 20:30:49 AEST 1990

Question: I am running SCO Xenix/386 2.3.3 and SCO VP/ix 1.2. I have two
hard disk drives in my machine; the first has a 20MB DOS partition, with
the rest assigned to Xenix, and the second is an extended DOS 3.3 partition.
I am havingn extreme difficulty in getting Xenix to recognize my second
hard disk. It picks up the DOS 3.3 extended partition as an UNKNOWN
partition type, and I cannot get VP/ix to recoginize it either. IS there any
way that I can get Xenix to recognize this second hard drive, and more
importantly, can I get VP/ix to recognize it so that I can have access to
all my DOS utilities?

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Regards,

--
 Kean Johnston: kean at pscnet.UUCP    Bang: ..!ddsw1!olsa99!tabbs!pscnet!kean