Desperately Need Electronic Data Interchange Software -- PLEASE HELP!!

Bruce M. Himebaugh bruce at bmhalh.UUCP
Wed Oct 17 00:12:26 AEST 1990

I am looking for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software that will operate
under Xenix or Unix, and utilizes the ANSI X12 business document standards,
specifically: 850, 855, 856, 830 and 997.  The software should utilize
Bi-Synchronous communications (via Cleo 3780, etc.), and have the ability to
print received documents and possibly allow the user to create
syntactically-correct documents interactively to be sent.  Document management
might also be nice.  It would also be nice if it were possible to support more
than 1 Trading Partner.

If there is anything public domain that would be great, but anything will do.

ANY HELP AT ALL WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Please send e-mail to address in .sig.

Thanks,

Bruce
--
Bruce M. Himebaugh                                          Voice: 216-484-3528
   PATHS: uunet!{ncoast,aablue}!fmsystm!mrsmouse!bmhalh!bruce