Xenix upgrade 'ufm' - is it worth installing?

Lance N. Antrim lance at embassy.nsi.com
Mon Oct 15 21:22:36 AEST 1990

I am considering installng the 'ufm' upgrade to move my system from
2.3.2 to 2.3.3.  However, my system seems to be working fine (except for
daily cores in usr/spool/uucp).  Having already installed the SLS's for
my tape drive and mouse I am not sure whether the benefits outweigh the
potential for problems from the upgrade.

I would appreciate the experiences of others who have nstalled ufg
(which is xnx155b(vols 1 & 2) from SCO's SLS files).

thanks, lance (lance at nsi.com)