Installing a WD7000A SCSI Controller for SCO Unix 3.2.2

Andrew Kleiman andrew at nexus.YorkU.CA
Fri Oct 19 11:29:26 AEST 1990

Has anyone out there tried to install a Western Digital 7000a
SCSI controller in a SCO Unix 3.2.2 system ?  I am having a hell
of a time trying to get it working.  There are no docs on how to setup
a SCSI controller for a tape drive.  We are using this controller
card for a Xabyte tape drive.  Does 3.2.2 recognize the WD7000a at
bootup ?

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.... :)