Current sosco telephone numbers

Dr. Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Fri Oct 19 00:53:19 AEST 1990

What are the current sosco telephone numbers?
I have the following:

 1-408-4253502   300-1200-2400 baud
 1-408-429-1786  9600 baud

I have been trying to connect at 1200 baud with a Hayes Smartmodem 1200
with no success.  Yet, I connect to other modems (but different chat
script) with no problems.  Has there been a problem with these numbers,
or should I continue to look on my end?

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |