Maintenance free UUCP

Dave Eisen dkeisen at Gang-of-Four.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 17 17:13:10 AEST 1990

We are looking for a way to implement file transfer programs to go
with the software we develop. The obvious thing to do is to set
up menu interfaces to UUCP, but we were not sure how reasonable
this is for a target market where the users are not computer people,
not even close.

Is UUCP reliable enough to run without an on-site administrator to monitor it?

--
Dave Eisen                      	    Home: (415) 323-9757
dkeisen at Gang-of-Four.Stanford.EDU           Office: (415) 967-5644