TCP/IP for Xenix 286

Chris Hapgood root at smarine.UUCP
Thu Oct 11 11:11:36 AEST 1990

In article <63803 at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> mikes at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Michael Squires) writes:
>In article <119 at xeqsx.oz> teddy at xeqsx.oz (Teddy Yung) writes:
>>Hi,
>>Is there any TCP/IP for sco xenix 286 available either in public domain or
>>from someone else.

Excelan (now a division of Novell) sells LAN Workplace for XENIX 286.
I have the version for XENIX 386 and it works very well TCP-wise.  It is
only half functional NETBIOS-wise.  In any case, it comes with the
usual telnet, FTP, an SMTP mailer, ud, rsh, rexec, rlogin, rwho and
ruptime.  I am very pleased with the performance and functionality
of these services.

--
Chris Hapgood		<@Virginia.EDU, at smarine.uucp:cch0241 at medusa>
2111 Michie Drive #100		...!uucp!virginia!smarine!medusa!cch0241