multiport serial board info needed

Jay A. Konigsberg jak at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US
Mon Oct 22 03:44:12 AEST 1990

In article <437 at tygra.ddmi.com> cat at tygra.ddmi.com (CAT-TALK Maint. Account) writes:
>In article <209 at consult.UUCP> bob at consult.UUCP (Bob Willey) writes:
>}The DigiBoards did basically what we had intended but we ran into
>}problems with Tech Support.
>
>Hmmm - thats strange. All DigiBoard personell are UNIX experts and
>have always been able to solve any of prolems for myself and my
>customers.

I'll second that. As far as support goes, DigiBoard provides excellent
service! In fact, they are about the most responsive I've ever
encountered.

When tracing a terminal freeze problem, Digi identified it to be the
version of the device driver that was in use (2.3) and mailed me a
current version (4.5) for _free_ :-) In fact, _all_ DigiBoard
software is free (or so tech support told me).

In short, the support Digi is providing and the fact that they will
work with you to solve a problem, even if it isn't their fault,
impresses me.