Prodigy under VP/ix

Jim Morton [ext 237] jim at applix.com
Wed Oct 10 09:47:36 AEST 1990

Well, it's been one year, one VP/ix release, and one Prodigy software
release since I last asked this question:

     Has anyone gotten Prodigy to work under SCO VP/ix????????

It's close this time -- real close. I even got into the service once
before getting a communication error. This is the exact same computer
and modem (Compaq 386/16, Hayes 1200 external) that I can boot up DOS
and run Prodigy, but no dice under VP/ix. Also, "cu" works fine to this
modem under Xenix. So if anyone has gotten this to work, please email
some tips on how you accomplished it! Thanks.
--
Jim Morton, APPLiX Inc., Westboro, MA
...uunet!applix!jim    jim at applix.com