fsanalyze

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.sbs.com
Sat Oct 6 23:27:00 AEST 1990

neal at mnopltd.UUCP writes:
>I appreciate the effort, but could you save us all some effort and note in
>your archive listings software which does not compile with the SCO compiler
>and requires the gnu compiler?

All software, by default, is compiled with the GNU compiler. We only use
the Devsys compiler when GNU won't work (which, to the best of my knowledge,
has been very limited...)

MD
--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --