TCP/IP runtime -- slink failure

Jerry Lee Fraley fraley at well.sf.ca.us
Wed Apr 24 08:47:33 AEST 1991

I have SCO Xenix 386 v 2.3 and haver recenly installed the TCP/IP runtime
systeupgrade dated 14 April 1990.  The installation went fine.  No problems
w/ mkdev's and kernel re-linking.  However, when slink is executed in the
/etc/tcp script, I get the following: (w/ the -v flag added)

             boot
             qparams
             initqp /dev/inet/udp rq 8192 40960
             slink: Ftion "qparams", command 1:  initqp: open "/dev/inet/
     (cont)  udp": Out of stream resources

  After digging throughout all the documentation, I cannot find anything which
indicates what valid changed are needed to /etc/strcf, or for that matter what
streams parameters should be in the kernel.

   Any info is greatly appreciated-- even RTFM pg....!!

     Jerry Fraley
     fraley at arktouros.mit.edu
     fraley at well.sf.ca.us