Uucp problems

Jac Kersing kersing at falken.hobby.nl
Tue Apr 2 06:38:26 AEST 1991

Who knows the answer to the following problems:

- when uucico is active and I start printing uucico stops all
  serial transactions causing lots of timeouts. Active logins at
  the same port don't have any problem when I'm printing
  (so I figure it's uucicos problem.)
- uucicos status file xferstats is not useable. The transfer rates
  are all < 86 cps (with a 2400 bps modem, so I don't believe those
  figures).

Are there updates to get rid of these problems for Xenix/386 2.3.1???
--
 Jac Kersing                | Bang: ...hp4nl!hgatenl!tedux!falken!kersing
                            | Smart: kersing at falken.hobby.nl
 Flames to /dev/null        | FidoNet: Jac Kersing 2:286/402 or 403