The swich with dailight savings time

Steve Ginn sginn at hlthnt.UUCP
Sat Apr 13 03:31:58 AEST 1991

I know that this really has nothing to do with the above mentioned problems
associated with Subject: but since it has to do with system time I will go
ahead anyway.

Under DOS, there is available, a shareware program called TIMESET which
allows you to just run timeset which calls up to the Naval Observatory
automatically and then does a count down and finally resets that actual
system time precisely (to the second) with the Naval Observatory atomic
clock.  Does anyone know if this same type of program might be available
for Xenix?  It seems to me that this would be an even handier application
for Xenix/Unix to use with cron in the background so as to always keep
very accurate time on the system!

Thanks,
Steve Ginn