C ct -- not calling back

Dominick Gatto akcs.dom at vpnet.chi.il.us
Sun Apr 14 03:55:03 AEST 1991

I'm using SCO XENIX System 5 on a 386 computer. I'm trying to get the
computer to call me back after I've logged in at home. I issue the command

                   ct -s1200 <phonenumber>

Then when prompted with proceed to hangup. I respond yes, and I get
disconnected. But I don't get a call back.

When I try to call back the host computer, It won't answer; the line just
rings. If I make repeated call backs, I get a connect after about five
minutes.

I feel like I'm close to a success here, but I need to make a minor
adjustment somewhere.