SCO-LIST Mailing List

Bill Campbell bill at camco.Celestial.COM
Tue Apr 2 15:01:40 AEST 1991

In <1991Mar30.211334.27570 at jpradley.jpr.com> jpr at jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:

>I too was receiving these dups-by-the-dozen, but in the last two days,
>I've not received anything at all from the sco-list.

>Is it hoist on its own petard?
>--

> Jean-Pierre Radley   NYC Public Unix   jpr at jpradley.jpr.com   CIS: 72160,1341

I haven't received anything from sco-list since March 26th.

We had a ton of duplicates prior to that, but didn't pass them
through to the sites we feed in the Northwest.  I am using
``deliver'' and put a very simple Message-Id check in to DROP
(and log) all duplicate postings.

I think all those duplicates may well have been caused by someone
feeding mail recursively back to uunet!sco-list.

I would like very much to see it working again!

Bill
--
INTERNET:  bill at Celestial.COM   Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
UUCP:   ...!thebes!camco!bill   6641 East Mercer Way