kermit

Alan Mintz alan at ahmcs.uucp
Sat Apr 20 05:47:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr17.192459.28901 at ucselx.sdsu.edu>, stark at ucselx.sdsu.edu (Brian D. Stark) writes:

> After compiling however we are getting a segmentation fault, is there
> anyone out there with a similar machine that runs kermit?  If so could
> you e-mail me information on how you aquired and installed it.

On the machine unix.oakland.edu, under pub/xenix/kermit (I think...), there
is both a XENIX binary version of C-Kermit (version 4F(095) 31 Aug 89) as
well as a source archive. It works great!

If you don't have Internet access, you can use one of the mail servers like
Princeton's bitftp at pucc.bitnet. Send a message with "HELP" in the body to that
address for more info.
--
< Alan H. Mintz  | alan at mq.com | ...!uunet!ahmcs!alan >