TCP under XENIX 386

The Dark Tide bbs.maning at mudslide.spies.sf-bay.org
Mon Apr 22 06:18:05 AEST 1991

 I have tcp/ip running under Xenix 386, It's working fine, the question I
 have is that I'm trying to get an lpmud adventure game running witch uses
 the ip.  It compiles and runs. I get a connect, and it takes my first
 input, then it won't take anymore input after that.  And I'm not sure why
 lpmud is based in BSD/SYSV, but I know Xenix does a few other things at
times.  the other odd thing is the program specifices a port. standard is
 2000.  but if it uses port 2000, it realy gets port 53255. and if I have
 it call port 53255 it gets 2000.

  Any Idea's out there?

--
The Dark Tide (bbs.maning at mudslide.spies.sf-bay.org)

Spies in the Wire, PUBLIC ACCESS UNIX  -- (408) 867-7400