The swich with dailight savings time

Kevin Weller n025fc at tamuts.tamu.edu
Wed Apr 10 06:16:01 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr9.073715.8969 at tygra.UUCP> jp at tygra.UUCP (John Palmer) writes:

>   HA! You're lucky. You have SCO UNIX! We XENIX people have to put up
>   with cron stopping altogether. It gets messed up by the switch to
>   EDT and just stops working. The cron process doesn't die or print any
>   error message, it just sits there looking stupid.

Hmmm... guess you're just lucky. :-)  My system adjusts the time
properly, with no hang-ups, so it must not be a universal problem.  It
may be a problem with the interaction of the software with your clock
hardware?

internet: n025fc at tamuts.tamu.edu                |  aTm  |  GIG 'EM, AGGIES!  |
CIS:      73327,1447  (but I rarely log on)     \-------+--------------------/