C-ISAM for SCO Unix

Dick Heijne CCS/TS dick at ahds.UUCP
Fri Apr 5 18:41:34 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr3.191928.21046 at hellgate.utah.edu>, sosic at cs.utah.edu (Rok Sosic) writes:

> I am posting this message for a friend without access to Usenet.
> Please, send responses directly to him.

I saw this question several times in this group lately, so I think posting
it here is relevant...
> Thank you
Welcome

> Now we are looking for a C-ISAM library which would support transactions
> (after image buffering, commit and rollback, transactions logging and
> recovery). Are there any existing C-ISAM packages which provide such
> kind of functions for SCO UNIX platform?

As far as I can see the RDS C-ISAM package should cover your needs.
The product is just called "C-ISAM Relational Database System" and
developped by:

	Relational Database Systems Inc., Menlo Park, California
	(I have no complete address here, but:)

and is distributed by Informix Inc.
See your local Informix dealer for more details.

Dick.