Add/Customize man pages to/for XENIX

Nhan Tran tran at peora.sdc.ccur.com
Fri Feb 22 03:32:46 AEST 1991

    Xenix help command is pretty bad.  Help page is terse and doesn't
follow man page style at all.  Anyway, I want to add additional help/man
pages for commands not exist on Xenix like where, less, .... I know the
help directory is /usr/lib/help  but help seems to check with a list of
available commands before display the help file from /usr/lib/help.

    Does anyone know how to do this?

    Perhaps, I just write a man script to verify the existence of a help
file in /usr/lib/help and use more/less to display it.

Nhan Tran