notebook/portable PC with SCO Unix/Xenix 386

S. T. Tan swie at cs.umn.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:07:17 AEST 1991

I will try to repost my previous question since I got "zero" reply.
Has anybody tried to run SCO Xenix-386 or SCO Unix-386 on a notebook or a
portable PC? If you are using it, could you please share your experience?
I am interested in the following systems: Compaq 386SX-20Mhz notebook,
AST 386SX-20Mhz notebook, IBM P70 (80386-20Mhz), IBM P75 (80486-33Mhz).
I was told by SCO people that they "think" there will be no problem.
Well, since SCO people are not 100% sure, I'd rather listen to those who have
been using it.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
swie at cs.umn.edu