3.5" FD

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Tue Feb 26 03:51:55 AEST 1991

Sorry if this seems like excessive tenderfootedness. But I need some free
support. In return I give lots of enthusiastic appreciation :-) OK, here it
is: I recently plopped a new 3.5" floppy into our xenix machine as "drive
b:". My thought was to make an incremental improvement in doing backups. The
darned thing doesn't work under Xenix. It works OK when I boot under MS-DOS.
But I seem to be missing something such as /dev/fd1135ds9 and
/dev/fd1135ds18. I'm trying to beat the tar :-) out of my distribution
floppies to see if it's included there. If I find it I'll try to pull it
over by brute force. If I don't find it I guess I'm stuck. Anybody care to
comment on my situation and hint to me what might lay ont he road ahead?
Thanks in advance . . .

Travis Bissett

--
Travis Bissett             NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com       1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines