wanted gcc and g++ for SCO Xenix 2.3.x

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:40:09 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb3.161004.9888 at ms.uky.edu> simon at ms.uky.edu (G. Simon Gales) writes:
>In article <165 at sun35.nms.gdc.portal.com> bergquis at nms.gdc.portal.com (Brett Bergquist) writes:
>>Has anyone ported gcc and g++ to run on SCO Xenix 2.3.x ?  If so where
>>can I get a copy of the binaries or patches to the original sources?

gcc and g++ are available via anonymous ftp from unix.oakland.edu (141.210.180.2)
in directories under /pub/xenix.  groff binaries are there too, although you
still need to get the source to extract the fonts.  I haven't had time to
move the source there yet.
Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |