X11R4 binaries

Jim Mintha mintha at coot.ubc.ca
Wed Feb 6 17:10:09 AEST 1991

     Is there anyone who has compiled X11r4 for Xenix?  We do not have
the development package, but are interested in running X windows.  I don't
know how much is involved in getting it running, but we can get the source,
and whatever else comes with the distribution, if someone could send us the
executables (or make available)

Our setup (if relevant) is Xenix 2.3.3 on a 20 MHz 386 compatible with 300
megs of disk space.

Any help appreciated.

Also if anyone else is trying to put together a development package for
a non-development version of xenix using gcc, and other available pieces
I'd be interested in hearing how your doing, etc.