Looking for Clam for SCO Xenix '386

Jeff French jfrench at cs.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:14:02 AEST 1991

  I am trying to get Clam to compile on my SCO Xenix 2.3.3 '386. It is the
shell I use on my Coherent system, and I would like to have a its twin on
my Xenix system. I know it has been done, but I can't find the correct
Makefile for it. I emailed the keeper of Clam (Warren Toomey) and he pointed
me to an ftp site with the latest revision. It has entries for all types
of **IX's, but not for Xenix. Has anyone got the answer to this problem? All
hints, flames, pointers would be appreciated......