Problems with Exelan smtp

Ralf U. Holighaus ralfi at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Sat Feb 9 05:37:25 AEST 1991

We have Xenix 2.3.2 386 installed on some machines. Our communication
server is a SCO Unix 3.2V2.0 with smail (the newest version, I don't
remember the number...). No problems on the UNIX side, but XENIX doesn't
do well in an smtp environment.

Now, before I change back to simulated uucp over TCP/IP (which works with
Lan Workplace), maybe someone has already had the same problems and maybe
able to help me.,

What is the newest release of Exelan Lan Workplace for Xenix?

Did anyone compile smail on a XENIX system with LAN Workplace installed
(I _don't_ want to buy SCO XENIX TCP/IP, 'cause Exelan does it well and
wasn't inexpensive...)?

Thanks in advance

Ralf.