Trouble using WD3000E ethernet card.

James Tsillas jtsillas at bubba.ma30.bull.com
Fri Feb 1 05:16:10 AEST 1991

I am having alot of problem with ethernet since switching to a WD3000E
ethernet controller. A typical failure would cause my system to hang after
a STREAMS failure. Note that our LAN has alot of activity.

Has anyone else noticed such?

jim.
--
 == James Tsillas                    Bull HN Information Systems Inc. ==
 == (508) 294-2937                   300 Concord Road   826A          ==